How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on Android – Having a social media is a pleasure in itself, but there are times when we are saturated using social media, or we are not comfortable with social media accounts that we have. So not a few people who try to delete their social media account, one of which is Instagram. Yes, Instagram is one of the social media that is very popular on Android devices Where Instagram is more forward to share photos of all followers.
Many people who do not know how to delete an Instagram account permanently, because in the application Instagram on Android there is no menu to delete permanently. Instagram parties provide a way to permanently delete accounts by opening their Instagram page via the browser. But before you think about removing Instagram accounts, you have to convince yourself that Instagram is a fascinating social media and has many great features.
How to delete Instagram account permanently
You do not need to be confused when you want to delete your Instagram account on the right because Droidmagz.com will discuss it with you. Here’s how to permanently delete an Instagram account:
1. The first step is to open the browser you have on your android phone.
2. Go to https://instagram.com/
3. After you open, then you just log in by entering the username and also your password.
4. Then go to https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
5. Then select the option of one in the “Why did you delete your account?”This option is located underneath the side.
6. After you choose the reason you delete then you then just fill the password then click delete my account permanently.
How easy is not to do it, this way is not much in the know by others. So my information about How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on Android may be useful for you. See also: How To Browse A Private Instagram Account Without Follow Their Account